This is a sponsored post. I received Lindsay Almond Butter products and partnered with Moms Meet for this post.
Almond Butter Breakfast Cookies are great for a healthy breakfast treat. They are lightly sweetened and have less sugar than breakfast cereal. My kids enjoy eating these cookies for breakfast! It’s a cookie that I can feel good about letting my kids eat due to the healthy ingredients.
The almond butter used for the recipe is called Lindsay Honey Cinnamon Almond Butter. This flavor is tasty and sweet. We’ve enjoyed it with apple slices and made this cookie recipe with this almond butter.
My family is used to eating less sugar, but if your family has a sweet tooth, feel free to add more honey or the sweetener of your choice. Chocolate chips or raisins are optional to add extra sweetness.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Lindsay Honey Cinnamon Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: add 1/2 cup raisins, chocolate chips, or extra honey to taste for a sweeter cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add ingredients to the mixer and stir until the dough sticks together.
- If adding raisins or chocolate chips, stir them in after combining the ingredients.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough onto a cookie sheet and repeat until all the cookie dough has been used. (I use two cookie sheets to make 18 cookies.)
- Place the cookie in the oven for 14 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool completely before eating.
- Tip: Eat over a plate to catch the crumbs.
Do you want to learn more about Lindsay Almond Butter, the main ingredient in these cookies?
Lindsay Almond Butter can be found in the nut butter aisle at many grocery stores nationwide. To find a store near you, click here.
Also, more information on Lindsay can be found online at:
I hope you enjoy these breakfast cookies and Lindsay Almond Butter as much as my family has!
Essential Oils Dilution Free Cheat Sheet Printable
Get your copy of the Essential Oils Dilution Cheat Sheet printable plus so much more in the Resource Library!