This is a sponsored post. I received Malaysian palm oil to share this review and partnered with Moms Meet.
I eat a modified version of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) diet. The AIP diet is rigorous regarding what I can and cannot eat.
I learned about the benefits of palm oil a few years ago once I found out that palm oil is one of the few oils that can I can use on the AIP diet. Since then, I have enjoyed using palm oil for frying, baking, and even dairy-free theater-style popcorn.
Even though I’ve been a fan of palm oil for years now, I recently learned about many more benefits of Malaysian sustainable red palm oil from palmoilhealth.org.
10 Healthy Benefits of Malaysian Palm Oil
1. Malaysian Palm Oil produces sustainably-sourced palm oil which is healthy for the planet. Malaysia is the first to produce certified sustainable palm oil in 2008. By the end of 2019, Malaysia expects to be 100% certified sustainable throughout the country.
2. Palm oil is stable for high-temperature cooking. The smoke point is 455 degrees Fahrenheit which is higher than other vegetable oils. This fact makes palm oil the ideal cooking oil for frying food.
3. Palm oil is non-GMO which is essential to any healthy diet.
4. Palm oil is free of trans fat.
5. Palm oil is resistant to oxidation.
6. Palm oil is high in the antioxidant, Vitamin E. In fact, it’s highest in Vitamin E compared to other vegetable oils.
7. Red palm oil is high in carotenoids. Unrefined palm oil has 15 times more carotenoids than carrots and 30 times more than tomatoes.
8. Palm oil is a right balance of saturated and unsaturated fats.
9. Palm oil is free of cholesterol.
10. Palm oil has plant phenolics which promote good health.
Now that you are aware of some of the health benefits of Malaysian palm oil, you will be happy to know that it’s such a versatile oil to use in the kitchen.
I share 10 healthy benefits of Malaysian palm oil with you in this post, but there are so many more benefits that can be found at the links below from the Malaysian Palm Oil Council.
In a nutshell, Malaysian sustainable red palm oil has superior health benefits over other vegetable oils, has a neutral taste, and is versatile in the kitchen for frying, baking, grilling, and as a topping for popcorn. You’ll definitely want to have Malaysian palm oil on hand in your kitchen.
Learn More Benefits of Malaysian Palm Oil and Stay Updated on the Latest News
- Website | palmoilhealth.org
- Facebook | facebook.com/palmoilhealth
- Twitter | twitter.com/PalmOilHealth
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get Subscriber Perks!
Subscribing to Aroma Mama includes a weekly newsletter, free offers and discounts exclusive to subscribers, and occasional product offers.